I'm 60 years old, a mother, wife, grandmother, sister, friend, retired, volunteer.... well I could go on and on. I think those are the most important and depending on the day, probably not in that order. Tomorrow I may have another list. Who knows, maybe marine biologist. I've always wanted to pretend I was a marine biologist. Ok, ok, I know; I stole that line.
Right now I really don't know what I am doing. I want to keep up with technology but I feel it is leapfrogging past me. My biggest fear is posting this and then never being able to find it again. Plan. Plan? I guess I should have a plan. Ok, my plan is two part. Be able to find my blog and add to it at least once a week.
Here goes the plunge part. I'm going to hit the "publish post" button. No looking back, no regrets......

Yeah!!!!I found it. I bookmarked it!!!! I will sleep tonight!!!
ReplyDelete